PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Pains!

Lornykins
12-10-17, 21:17
Evening all!

So... chest pains... the big nasty anxiety symptom.

I had them in the middle of my chest and upper back a few weeka back and I was convinced I was gonna die of a heart attack. This came with referred pain in my shoulders and elbows.

Now pain has moved on from middle of my chest and into my ribs instead. Sometimes there's no pain, other times I get a stabbing pain that lingers for a mew moments, sometimes I get some pressure there, and sometimes it's more of a burn. I'm also still getting the pain in my arm but now just above my elbow.

My dad, who was as panicky as I am when he was my age, is telling me it's probably gas or GERD, but anxiety brain is of course making me think the worst.

Any suggestions?

Lornykins
12-10-17, 21:40
Thanks for your reply.

I'm 26, f, and about double the weight I should be. Constant chest pains is just so worrisome and is now interrupting my everyday life. Ive had 5 days off work in the last 2 months due to this, but luckily my manager is understanding...

It's just such a panic because its been weeks now but I can't get into the docs. I've considered the hospital many timea but I'm terrified of doctors and needles and I know they'll want to stab me with everything so it's a catch-22 situation. I'm lucky if I'm able to call the docs :/