PDA

View Full Version : TREMOR

Healthworrier95
13-10-17, 10:11
So for 10 months I’ve had terrible Heath anxiety. I’ve worried about lots of things including brain tumours, MS and numerous different cancers. To cut a long story short about this (as I’ve explained a lot more in previous posts) I got put on 20mg of citalopram last month which has eased my anxiety a lot, however I still have this hand tremor that bothers me. It appeared back in jan when I was worrying about MS. Started in my thumbs, then my fingers and now October it seems to be one my wrists too a little. It’s really fine and doesn’t really stop neck doing anything but with my anxiety really low I worry that this isn’t just something caused by anxiety and could get worse? I asked the doctor who seems to think it is an essential tremor that will go away when I’m recovered from anxiety however it’s not gone. I’m scared it will get worse over time and stop me doing stuff or spread around my body, anyone had this? (I also get a weakness sensation too in my arms and forarms like I’m not very strong)