PDA

View Full Version : Going in circles

Topbhoy82
13-10-17, 18:59
Hi folks,
Wanting to post to see if any people can relate or know what some of my anxiety symptoms are.
Ive recently when through a bad lapse & this one is more intense than most. Im struggling with my thoughts and questioning pretty much most thoughts that pop into my head, im second guessing if my thoughts are right most of the time and its really getting to me. I get quite a lot of intrusive thoughts like im going mad, got serious mental illness due to strange thoughts and impulses. Im going day to day constantly arguing with myself about not being mad or a bad person. I know im not a bad person but i get constant thoughts, impulses that im going to hurt people, and that i must be a bad person or turning into a crazy killer or something. I know that the more i worry and pay attension to these thoughts the more they stick but i just cant break it just now. Im usually ok at ignoring them but they are so intense. Ive got the doctors again in a few weeks so im going to explain more and ask if its possible i could have a personality disorder. Ive notice increasingly that im into a habit of obsessing on thoughts & that when i think a good thought like "i love my son" there is a intstant thoughr like "little ****" or something disturbing. Its really getting to me as i love my family and these thought eat me up.
Anyway thanks for reading and i hope that doesnt sound to out there