PDA

View Full Version : Brain Fog is back

breakingbadhabits
13-10-17, 23:04
This is my second time I've had this brain fog this year but its back and its something I hope no body else has. Right after getting married I started feeling achey and tired, the next night I had cold/hot sweats. I woke up that morning and and wasnt able to concentrate or think about anything, I woke up in this haze that I haven been able to shake off this week.

This brain fog almost feels like Im constantly high where I cant concentrate on anything and feel slightly dizzy. I have this tunnel vision and I lose my train of thought extremely easy. I know anxiety is playing a roll because I am worrying about it but its not the cause of it and Im freaking out!

Ive gone to bed early this week and got about 8-9 hours of sleep each night but I still wake up with this feeling. Im also kind of achey and not very hungry, when I do eat its not nearly what I normally do. Im not sure what the hell is going on but it feels like a stroke or ive burnt myself out when I dont smoke

This Article hits the nail on the head of EVERYTHING i am experiencing right now, Do I go to the doctors to get tested? how do I even explain this to them

https://www.hotzehwc.com/2017/04/10-common-causes-of-brain-fog-and-memory-loss-and-what-to-do-about-them/

Jotia
14-10-17, 01:34
You mentioned you aren’t eating ? That could be making it worse I often have this feeling when I haven’t eaten all day. I also sometimes get it when I don’t have any caffeine. Anxiety can definitely cause this though, I get this feeling quite often in times of high stress. Going to the doctors might help put your mind at rest about it, stress can really cause all sorts of weird symptoms.

cattia
14-10-17, 09:32
The article doesn't mention stress and anxiety which is probably the most common cause of brain fog and definitely the most likely among anxiety sufferers! I get this so badly that I feel like I'm looking at everything from behind thick cloudy glass, like I'm totally removed from my surroundings. Sometimes it makes me feel dizzy like I'm going to pass out.