PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

bingjam
14-10-17, 17:38
Ok so I've been back to the doctors about my ears and he gave me something called otimize which is a spray that goes into my ear.

It said pump until most comes out which I did and then put one pump into your ear. Which I did

When I pumped it to get it to start pumping I inhaled some. Not a lot I just though Jeeze that doesn't smell to great.

After doing that and reading the instructions it said do not swallow or inhale and if you do seek medical help immediately. Que the panic.

What do I do??

Carrera74
14-10-17, 17:44
I think those instructions mean don't inhale the pump directly - not necessarily smelling it which I think you did? If it was me I'd ring the pharmacist and ask for a bit of advice. I think you'd have known by now if you'd inhaled it - the fact it doesn't smell great would mean you'd not be able to inhale it accidently anyway x

bingjam
14-10-17, 17:55
So basically I'm just overreacting ���� I felt fine until I read what I did. And yeah I pumped it away from me and got up 10 seconds later and it didn't smell too great.

Carrera74
14-10-17, 18:06
Yep overreacting, we do it so well eh :)
The fact you felt fine before reading the instructions is a big sign you're okay and no harm done. I'd be the exact time x