PDA

View Full Version : Cloudy urine

Biggaz2017
15-10-17, 17:16
Cloudy urine on and off ?? No other symptoms ???

I'm going mad

Bigboyuk
15-10-17, 18:03
Hi Biggaz Nope nothing to worry about often pee will change colour due to what we drink in a day I suggest that you drink a little more water :) HTH and welcome aboard

Biggaz2017
15-10-17, 18:15
So it's not a uti or kidney failure?? I do have what looks like white stringy bits in it

Bigboyuk
15-10-17, 18:23
So it's not a uti or kidney failure?? I do have what looks like white stringy bits in itNah it certainly isn't kidney failure mate :) Doubt it's a UTI either. Stringy bits well I had that too gave my dr a urine sample it was sent to the lab and all it came back with a bit of protein in my pee they haven't asked me back in to the surgery, so not worried but those stringy bits had me worried thinking there were some parasite but Iam all good. Just simply go and have a sample taken if there is UTI it will show up in the lab test easily treatable too with antibiotics as I have had one years ago absolutely fine HTH Cheers

O_O
15-10-17, 21:21
So it's not a uti or kidney failure?? I do have what looks like white stringy bits in it

Very unlikely to be kidney failure! You'd have some pretty extreme symptoms.

Perhaps you could have a UTI, but I'd be very surprised if you didn't have a burning sensation or other discomfort.

I often (maybe always) have small white floaters in my urine. Possibly many people do but just don't notice. I think it's just little bits of bladder lining or protein, perfectly normal and harmless.

Cloudy urine is normal sometimes too. Drink more water and less soda/alcohol. If you consistently have cloudy urine there's no harm asking your doctor about it.

Sounds like you're fine though, especially with no other symptoms :)

Biggaz2017
15-10-17, 21:52
No burning

No sudden urge to urinate

I do have lower back pain that radiates to my groin but ive had it for a while

Just ugly urine lol

Bigboyuk
15-10-17, 22:05
No burning

No sudden urge to urinate

I do have lower back pain that radiates to my groin but ive had it for a while

Just ugly urine lol It's all good then :) drink some water on a daily basis and it will back to its normal colour in no time :yesyes:

Biggaz2017
15-10-17, 22:07
It sucks having HA

I am going through looking at my urine thing at the moment so I'm noticing any small change

It's like an obsession

I take 10mg Citalopram daily and have been for a long time

Maybe I need to increase

Bigboyuk
15-10-17, 22:28
It sucks having HA

I am going through looking at my urine thing at the moment so I'm noticing any small change

It's like an obsession

I take 10mg Citalopram daily and have been for a long time

Maybe I need to increase Hi have you thought of trying some therapy on top of your meds it might be worth looking at this too :) Yeah that's the thing with HA constantly checking etc and asking for reassurance how long you had HA for? As for increasing your dose go to your dr and ask them some members may say its ok to do this but always check with your Gp first re any medication changes! You need to find ways to break the cycle mate ATB

WiredIncorrectly
15-10-17, 22:37
Possibly many people do but just don't notice.

Made me laugh because I have never in my life inspected my urine. :roflmao:

Biggaz2017
15-10-17, 22:48
Made me laugh because I have never in my life inspected my urine. :roflmao:

Don't do it lol

Bigboyuk
15-10-17, 22:56
Don't do it lol What is it about looking at pee all the time ha ha that made me laugh with me it's down the can and away it goes:roflmao:

xapangoo
16-10-17, 17:19
I've had cloudy urines on and off for years, and they found nothing wrong in my kidneys or anything, I think you don't have to worry about it

Bigboyuk
16-10-17, 18:00
There's other threads on this very subject just below posting rules 'Similar Threads' cheers