PDA

View Full Version : Can adrenaline make pvc's worse

scared1998
15-10-17, 19:28
Hi,

Just wondering if adrenaline can make pvc's worse?

Murdock
16-10-17, 00:23
I imagine it would (I’m a microbiologist not at human biologist) but basic understanding of science tells me it could.

tan235
16-10-17, 01:17
You're a microbiologist! That's so cool!

Yes I suffer from PVC's and adrenalin can make them worse but actually for me it makes them better and then when the adrenalin calms down they come back ... but I took myself to ER the other day due to them and my heart was racing at 120bpm and my heart was palpitating all over the place and then when I went on the ECG my heart race to 140bpm and suddenly all the PVC's disappeared and trust me I was having them every minute, then when my heart when back down I started getting them again!
We are all different but yes ... it can make them worse or better or worse .... anxiety makes them worse!

scared1998
16-10-17, 10:57
Thanks for replying!

So are you saying that when your heart rate increases they disappear? This I why I'm concerned - because a few months back I had to stay overnight in hospital because I was getting them every few beats but my heart was going at like 130 bpm! I'm scared that if they get worse with increased heart rate I have an underlying arrhythmia :(

scared1998
17-10-17, 16:27
???