PDA

View Full Version : Hello :-)

TheAdamBomb
16-10-17, 11:28
Hello,

I signed up a while ago but never really felt I could put much in.
I'm Adam and I suffer from GAD and Depression. First diagnosed back in 2007 but probably suffered growing up as well. I think I need to talk about things more on here with people who have been through it. I currently take medication Venlafaxine 75mg in morning and 75mg in evening. And I see a Life coach type person once a month.
I hope to speak to some of you and maybe some friends.

Thank you

venusbluejeans
16-10-17, 11:42
Hiya TheAdamBomb and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
16-10-17, 15:20
Hi TheAdamBomb I too suffer from depression for many years Welcome :) Cheers

sue05
16-10-17, 22:35
Hi AdamBomb

Sounds like you've had quite a journey, kudos to you for coming on here to talk.

I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety just over a year ago. Every time I think I'm getting better we have another storm...and now we give them names! Doesn't make them any less scary to me.

Sue

lior
16-10-17, 23:03
Welcome :)
I've found NMP has helped a lot... great for venting in my dark hours, when I can't talk to my friends, and in between therapy sessions.
It's so useful to be able to relate to others - you're not alone. x

EmmerLooeez
18-10-17, 08:00
Welcome to NMP. :)
I too have GAD and depression and so sympathise.

This forum has been invaluable to me lately. Everyone I've spoken to has been lovely and supportive. I hope it aids you in your recovery, too.

Emma

Mark13
21-10-17, 18:57
Hello Adam and :welcome:to the forum.