PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance

SassyEdwards
16-10-17, 19:25
Been to doctors. Had ecg done, Normal. Had ct done, normal. Cbc bloodwork done, pristine. Everything completed last week. should be well right? I should be able to live normal life, right?

Nope.

My concerns about low blood pressure and low resting heart rate (46bpm) has me in a state. I am convinced I have heart disease and i am going to drop dead. I don't eat hardly anything, I am worried about malnutrition and my heart muscles being affected from not eating. All of this anxiety and ocd makes me completely lose my appetite. Would that all show up on the ecg and blood work? If something was terribly wrong?

I am now 95 days sober and I thought giving up alcohol would make everything great. I saw the doctor today and told her my concerns. She said we are going to work on my ocd and get it under control. Next week going in for full physical and also going to speak to the in house psychiatrist.

How does one find peace of mind? When all of these feelings are real? Heart rate slow. Standing up being lightheaded. Heart skipping beats. Crying all the time. Is peace of mind in reach for me? Ever?