PDA

View Full Version : First Panic Attack in a while🤔

DottyWood94
16-10-17, 19:55
Hey everyone
Earlier, I was walking to work, it's quite cold and windy today and as I was walking, I felt my lips go cold, so I checked my lips in a mirror and I thought they looked blue so that stupidly triggered me.
I carried on walking and I got like a burning sensation in my chest (the feeling you get when you run for a long time) and I couldn't breathe and it was horrible, it didn't feel like anxiety and it passed after 5 minutes. But I had a feeling of doom and dying right there
Is this anxiety? Or something more serious?
Any help would be appreciated, as I haven't had a panic attack in a while and I usually control them!

DottyWood94
16-10-17, 20:19
110% anxiety. You even referred to it as a panic attack yourself.

The burning sensation was a first though? That's what scared me..

nomorepanic
16-10-17, 21:17
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

ana
17-10-17, 15:02
I have burning sensations all over my body when I panic. It feels like 'liquid fire' to me, as if my blood's been set on fire.