PDA

View Full Version : Oh wonderful, I'm back!

Mav
17-10-17, 05:11
And not happy about it :(

So I've been fine the last few months, better than fine actually and apart from having a gross infected cyst I've had little to no health worries or concerns at all.

And just now, I was relaxing and just rubbed my hand across my neck and felt a new rice grain sized lump lower down my neck. Maybe I'm exhausted and it's been awhile since I've worried about anything like this but idk why this gave me a bit of a jump.

I know on it's own it's nothing, I mean it's the size of a rice grain but what bothers me is that the nodes that I had up are still there (almost a year later) and I'm just worried that it might be something connected to them.

In all honesty I know I'm just worrying because lumps in my neck are what trigger me, I could have flashing lights on my eyes, a draining cyst or chest pains or whatever and I won't bat an Eyelash but if I feel something in my neck it just drives me up the wall.

Can someone just talk some sense in to me, I can't help but think it's connected to a chain of lymph nodes that are now showing themselves up... - _-

---------- Post added at 05:11 ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 ----------

Ugh I'm so ridiculous, necks are full of all sorts of muscles and tissues - _- I'm being ridiculous. It's just that I don't remember feeling this before but to be honest it's been a long time since I've fiddled with my neck so I don't really remember if I had it there before.

The past few days I've felt my anxiety rise a bit and I definitely think that's a contributing factor to why I'm worrying right now