PDA

View Full Version : Moving house is stressful!

Worrywart1234
17-10-17, 11:39
This last week has been crazy. My husband and I have moved house with no help or even removalist truck and my baby has been waking every hour and a half to two hours...I am so exhausted and my anxiety has been pretty out of control because of it...

Well, just now I asked my husband if I was a healthy person and he said....mentally you are not healthy right now...the first thought that popped into my head - maybe that means I'm ok and won't be passing soon.

What does that say about me??

There was a post on here a few days ago about helping ourselves and choosing not to google etc. I've been thinking about that ever since and trying to not self check any sensations around my stomach, but it's so hard. And I don't know how to tell the difference between what is an anxiety symptom and what might be real. I've told myself a thousand times my muscles will be sore from the gym and the soreness is not in the same place where the tumour was - but I'm just st having real trouble talking myself down.

I just feel like I'm Struggling at the moment.

nomorepanic
17-10-17, 11:44
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.