PDA

View Full Version : Dog bit my pe**s

Infowars87
17-10-17, 18:48
Hello, so I was laying on the ground playing with my dog and when trying to grab my shorts he put his mouth on the body part in the title. I am urinating fine and immediately washed it with alcohol and later soap and water , this is my dog and he is up to date on shots and currently there is only a very small red dog on the area, what should I Do?

Ellient
17-10-17, 18:51
If you haven't had your tetanus jab probably be best to get that - I had to when I got bit on the face by a dog, but this dog actually drew blood.

Otherwise probably don't let your dog bite your men parts in future ;)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary A
17-10-17, 19:02
I'm half expecting a post from your dog to be honest. :D

Fishmanpa
17-10-17, 19:08
Brings new meaning to giving your dog a bone!

Positive thoughts

melfish
17-10-17, 19:19
I'm half expecting a post from your dog to be honest. :D

:roflmao:

Infowars87
17-10-17, 21:09
So no reason to see my go?

Fishmanpa
17-10-17, 21:15
So no reason to see my go?

Ok... trying to be serious here.... It was in your pants at the time I hope! Unless you're actually injured, I don't think I'd want to approach a medical professional with "Hi Doc, my dog bit my ____. Will I be Ok?"

Positive thoughts and doggie treats!

KK77
17-10-17, 21:27
there is only a very small red dog on the area, what should I Do?

How many dogs bit you? I've never seen a red dog before...on your manhood :wacko:

Are you saying it drew blood?

Infowars87
17-10-17, 21:40
Misspelling above^Meant to put dot

Buster70
17-10-17, 21:40
Just to be on the safe side I'd take a trip to the vets get him checked out :D
I got bit by a scrapyard dog on the leg quite bad , just got it cleaned up and tetanus booster
If it still works ok I wouldn't worry but if you feel the need to cock your leg up a lamp post ......

Infowars87
17-10-17, 21:41
Was actually just at the vets yesterday he's up to date on everything ^

Fishmanpa
17-10-17, 22:02
If it still works ok I wouldn't worry but if you feel the need to cock your leg up a lamp post ......

Remember... It's only 6" between the curb and the gutter ;)

Positive thoughts

KK77
17-10-17, 22:15
Remember... It's only 6" between the curb and the gutter ;)

Positive thoughts

Don't be crude, Fish :lac:

Fishmanpa
17-10-17, 23:11
Don't be crude, Fish :lac:

You've not heard that before KK? The gutter being crude and the curb being on the clean side... it doesn't take much to go from clean to crude (thus the 6").

I believe it was just your dirty mind reading into things ;)

Let's face it... The thread title and subject matter could go south real fast here!

Positive thoughts and

KK77
18-10-17, 00:35
You've not heard that before KK? The gutter being crude and the curb being on the clean side... it doesn't take much to go from clean to crude (thus the 6").

Let's face it... The thread title and subject matter could go south real fast here!

Positive thoughts and

I went out and measured it, and in the UK it's 7" :shades:

MyNameIsTerry
18-10-17, 05:15
I was half expecting this one to add to my list of possible rabies scenarios!

I really wouldn't worry about it. Dogs nip us when they play as they get a bit excited.

If your tail starts wagging at the postman before you start dry humping him then...thats for another website, we all have our fetishes :winks::woof

First timers often forget about their teeth :whistles:

Lola-Lee
18-10-17, 08:12

Positive thoughts and

:yesyes::roflmao:.

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

I was half expecting this one to add to my list of possible rabies scenarios!

I really wouldn't worry about it. Dogs nip us when they play as they get a bit excited.

If your tail starts wagging at the postman before you start dry humping him then...thats for another website, we all have our fetishes :winks::woof

First timers often forget about their teeth :whistles:

Woof Woof.:roflmao::roflmao:

Annaboodle
18-10-17, 09:16
You'll be totally fine. I have a puppy and he often catches me with his teeth when he's playfully mouthing and I have red marks (sounds like this is what happened here rather than a full on bite?). I reckon it's because it's on this part of your body that you're worrying. If it was on your arm or leg you probably wouldn't give it another thought.

MyNameIsTerry
18-10-17, 09:54
You'll be totally fine. I have a puppy and he often catches me with his teeth when he's playfully mouthing and I have red marks (sounds like this is what happened here rather than a full on bite?). I reckon it's because it's on this part of your body that you're worrying. If it was on your arm or leg you probably wouldn't give it another thought.

Every man reading it must have winced :biggrin:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT89RtTj8SN699HD9ay_HtF6ssPghudB VGD8zXrzhS--Q7a6YsIJA

EmmerLooeez
18-10-17, 10:13
There you are. KK measured 7".

---------- Post added at 10:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 ----------

Sorry OP.

You really will be fine. He is up to date with his vacs, you have cleaned the area and he didn't draw blood. You'll be fine.

EZibie
18-10-17, 10:42
PREVENT

Always have a toy in your hand to play with your dog so they can make a correct choice .
Exercise your dog to get rid of excess energy.
Make sure your dog is getting enough rest.
Have lots of great chew toys around.

:shades:

Chick100
18-10-17, 10:47
OMG, I have been chukling all morning about this thread, Now I´crying with laughter after seeing this cartoon :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Annaboodle
18-10-17, 10:57
Every man reading it must have winced :biggrin:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT89RtTj8SN699HD9ay_HtF6ssPghudB VGD8zXrzhS--Q7a6YsIJA

Becazican
20-10-17, 03:06
Don’t play with your dog naked someone wil report you to peta. Seriously i dont think anything will come of this and just watch it, it will just go away.

MyNameIsTerry
20-10-17, 04:25
Don’t play with your dog naked someone wil report you to peta. Seriously i dont think anything will come of this and just watch it, it will just go away.

It would be like waggling a sausage at a hungry lion! :D

Lola-Lee
20-10-17, 10:47

Better a dog bite,than Mrs Bobbitt.:roflmao: