PDA

View Full Version : White flash - worried it is bad

unsure_about_this
18-10-17, 08:19
I am still waiting for the next stage of help with my anxiety.

This morning I thought I saw a white flash at the corner of my eye before I put my toothbrush on charge (I had just woken up 5 minutes earlier) I am worried with this flash I have either a brain tumour or eye cancer.

I know you eyes can play tricks.

Ellient
18-10-17, 14:27
If it only happened once and you have no other symptoms you really have no reason to think it could be a brain tumour.

Hope your help for anxiety goes well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unsure_about_this
18-10-17, 18:26
Thanks I think sometimes my mind play tricks, I dont have any other symptoms plus I have brain scans because of a condition every 18 months, and last time the thing on my brain (not cancerous) was fine. I doubled checked my toothbrush this morning it might have been the reflection of the toothbrush light before I was putting it in the slot.

I keep thinking everything is a sign. I know I get floaters, I have eye test regularly.

I am trying to stay away from google

Fishmanpa
18-10-17, 18:28
I wouldn't even give it a second thought. I know for me, I can't even see straight for about 15 minutes after I wake up and a get a few sips of coffee in me ;)

Positive thoughts

unsure_about_this
18-10-17, 21:59
I am trying not to worry, but when something weird happens I panic, I am still trying not to Google, because it will come up with cancer. I always jump to the worst thing first

My mums gets this as well. I am due for an eye test soon.

Ellient
18-10-17, 22:07
I am trying not to worry, but when something weird happens I panic, I am still trying not to Google, because it will come up with cancer. I always jump to the worst thing first

My mums gets this as well. I am due for an eye test soon.

I'm pretty sure it's just your eyes adjusting to the light mine do the same things, I can't read for long as I see black dots.

Don't google - it will always tell you the worst possible thing ever, I find most forums people with symptoms go on forums and never update unless it's with bad news because why would you?