PDA

View Full Version : ear sounds

jessygirl77
18-10-17, 15:39
ok I am freaking out BIG time !!!! I have convinced myself i have tinitus , and that I will be doomed to a life of chronic ar ringing :ohmy::ohmy:
My symptoms are a full feeling in my ears and mild white noise , once in awhile a slight ring . WHY is the happening. Why do I lays have to have symptoms of the worst possible things ????? Of course I googled it and now the horror stories have m in full panic.
Yes I have had this before , BUT it has gone away for months at a time.
I also have tight shoulders and neck , chronic health anxiety and sinus allergies. Everyone in my family will say oh I get that and I don't think about it and it goes away . But I don't believe them I think they are saying that to me me feel better .
anyone familiar with this ?

jessygirl77
18-10-17, 22:18
would that cause a low level ring in my ear ?????

swgrl09
18-10-17, 23:26
I used to be convinced I had this ... then I realized I only noticed it when it was silent and i was listening to it. Is that possible?

Bleet
30-10-17, 09:53
As a tinitus sufferer the only thing I can gaurantee to you is that HA when focused on the problem WILL make it worst than it actually is.

I have convinced myself i have tinitus , and that I will be doomed to a life of chronic ar ringing

Tinnitus is not the end of your world, and in your case it may well just be temporary, if it isn't then there are plenty of things out there to help manage it. Of course as you have found out Google is not your friend when you suffer with HA, you will always find the horror stories...

Happy positive thoughts x