PDA

View Full Version : Had CT scan yesterday and very scared

lisak789
18-10-17, 16:41
I had my ct scan of my abdomen yesterday. Now I am waiting for the results and I’m scared. My doctor only works two days a week so I won’t know till tomorrow. My biggest worry is that I can’t seem to gain weight and I use to gain weight even looking at a chocolate bar now no matter what I eat I can’t gain a thing. I am getting to be at witts end, I’ll wait for my results and go from there. I don’t know what to do anymore

lisak789
18-10-17, 16:53
It was to put my mind at ease to be truthful. I have just had this sick stomach that seems like it’s lasting forever and I just want to get myself back on track and feeling better but it doesn’t seem possible. I would feel better if I could gain some weight . I’m not losing weight in numbers the scale is the same but my clothes and just general body image I can see a big difference. It’s just scary

lisak789
21-10-17, 19:26
So my Abdominal ct scan came back good, I wish I just felt good. My stomach is still always sick and I see my self losing weight again the scale doesn’t change I just see it. I feel like I’m crazy that I will never feel myself again. I am so sure I’m gonna die soon it’s just a matter of time. I have no ambition anymore just want my sick stomach to go away. 😢

O_O
21-10-17, 20:12
So my Abdominal ct scan came back good, I wish I just felt good. My stomach is still always sick and I see my self losing weight again the scale doesn’t change I just see it. I feel like I’m crazy that I will never feel myself again. I am so sure I’m gonna die soon it’s just a matter of time. I have no ambition anymore just want my sick stomach to go away. ��

Oh Lisa. I know how you feel, but for your own sake you need to try to find a way to take comfort that all of the tests they've done have been clear. Truly, gastrointestinal pain and sickness can be caused by anxiety. And will be exacerbated if you attribute it to a medical condition.

I understand though. I feel like I'm going to die too. To the extent that I'm non-functional at the moment and have had to move in with my mother. I don't leave the house, can't go to work, can't see anybody, can barely eat... I can't imagine going back to my normal, happy self either. I'm not really the praying type, but... I'm praying that we both do!