PDA

View Full Version : Referal

Wadsleyj
18-10-17, 20:49
Hi first post on here. I suffer severe HA. I went to GP on Monday in a real state thinking I had MND. Doc checked me over and did reflex test said nothing to worry about. I'm waiting to go on CBT course.

I'm now worried that I was in such a panick tand state that the GP as arranged a referral to see a neurologist but as not told me so I didn't panic further?

Could this be possible

O_O
18-10-17, 21:15
No! Not remotely possible. Your GP has a duty of care to tell you his true diagnosis and wouldn't be able to do anything behind your back - such as referring you. If your GP thought that further tests were warranted, and was going to refer you, he would have told you.

Wadsleyj
19-10-17, 07:38
Thanks. Still not convinced but I guess that's why I have HA

MRS STRESS ED
19-10-17, 08:32
Hi first post on here. I suffer severe HA. I went to GP on Monday in a real state thinking I had MND. Doc checked me over and did reflex test said nothing to worry about. I'm waiting to go on CBT course.

I'm now worried that I was in such a panick tand state that the GP as arranged a referral to see a neurologist but as not told me so I didn't panic further?

Could this be possible

As you say you have HA you are over thinking this your GP wouldn't and couldn't do something behind your back it would be unprofessional listen to your GP hopefully cbt will help you HA is a horrible thing it makes you believe you have alsorts wrong and you haven't try and relax positive thoughts xx

swajj
19-10-17, 10:24
What would be the point of keeping something like that a secret? What happens when the secret appointment with the neurologist comes around? How can you go if you don’t know about it. You are being illogical, think about it.