PDA

View Full Version : fibromyalgia, ms or something else

Elliejane44
19-10-17, 07:17
Hi

I have posted here a few time with various worries.
My main worry just now is that I have fibromyalgia or ms.
It started a few weeks ago with twitching the whole time . I managed to reassure myself it was stress . However over a week ago I started getting pain all over my body legs, arms , neck , feet , back . Like it in my muscles . It will shift around all the time . One hour somewhere then another place .

I had 2 days it was ok on Sunday and Monday but it back worse than ever now . It stops me sleeping .

I saw gp last week and said I was worried she thought it was stress . I did ask about fibromyalgia but she says I don't have the tender pressure points .

I also have low iron ferritin of 10 so she thinks that might be the cause

I gave to go for bloods again on Monday to rest some other deficiencies

Has anyone had pain like this or has fibromyalgia . I don't think it ms really but do worry over fibromyalgia .

Could it be iron deficiency ?

Any help is most appreciated . I am doing cbt but not doing well with it

Ellie

MRS STRESS ED
19-10-17, 08:15
Ellie keep going with your cbt give it time ,try to trust in your doctor,when my anxiety is high I have Everything you could think of from ms to a brain tumour the power of the mind is amazing you keep reinforcing theses thought by saying I got this I got that try changing it to I got anxiety and I'm not going to let it beat me kick it's arse girl ��positive thoughts xx

Elliejane44
26-10-17, 20:54
Thanks for replying. I still worried over it .