PDA

View Full Version : Swollen nodes under jaw for a few months and pain

Mav
19-10-17, 16:27
It's been a couple of months that I've had pain under my jaw on the right side when I touch the area,it's not extremely painful just tender, I feel a little something there and maybe it is a little swollen (Nothing extremely noticeable) and I don't know it I should be concerned.

It's tender when I press into it, I also have braces and the front of my mouth had actually been quite cut up by the wire a few times. This sort of thing has been coming and going for months now and I feel like if it was serious it would be worse now.

The pain is almost always there when I press into my jaw, otherwise don't really feel anything

Some wise words please would be highly appreciated. I'm not that scared or worried, I just wanted a bit of a release.

Ellient
19-10-17, 16:38
I have a lump under my jaw, I'm assuming it's a lymph node feels like a small marble but it doesn't really bother me, I think they'd grow a lot bigger if there was (despite what google says) if it's tender it's likely you have a infection and the node has swelled in reaction to this - try leave it alone otherwise they will stay up all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk