PDA

View Full Version : Can you catch dizziness???? Freaking out

ashleep
20-10-17, 10:03
I am freaking out, this lady came in today and she said was a feeling dizzy. and i had to do her blood pressure. It was fine. but i had to get close to the lady. Her blood pressure was fine.
SO SHE GAVE ME HER GERMS FOR NO REASON , IM SO MAD
I dont want THE dizziness virus, its take ages to go.
and i had it years ago and it sucks
Why are people so mean
Well i get what she has????
When will i know i am in the clear??, ie like after 4 days or 3 weeks , so i know when i am in the safe zone, of not getting it anymore???
Why didnt she just got to the doctors, this to much for me to worry about and with all the other health issue ive worry about

Lola-Lee
20-10-17, 10:42
I am dumb what exactly is The Dizziness Virus?:shrug:

ashleep
20-10-17, 10:48
no you're not, but i google it. its called labyrinthitis. I am just freaking out she had that or something else u can catch

Lola-Lee
20-10-17, 10:57
I don't think you can catch that, I am dizzy but didn't catch it from anyone,but than again......my ex sent me round the bend never been the same.
You will be fine,try not too worry.:yesyes:

ashleep
20-10-17, 11:00
I really really really want to know the time period it takes to get dizziness virus, so i know when i can stop worrying, i cnat find it anywhere on the internet, because i am just going to worry, and i cant make plans in case i get it

Lola-Lee
20-10-17, 11:06
No need to keep googling,you cannot catch it,what plans are you making?

O_O
20-10-17, 11:11
I really don't think there is a dizziness virus!? I guess she could have had some sort of contagious condition which CAUSES dizziness which you could have caught. I've no idea what that would be though. And even if you have, I doubt its anything serious. Do you have other symptoms? Why don't you just see a doctor?

nomorepanic
20-10-17, 11:15
You can't catch dizziness!

swajj
20-10-17, 11:23
Did she have low blood pressure? That can make you dizzy. Maybe you caught that. :rolleyes:

Seriously, get a grip.

Fishmanpa
20-10-17, 13:12
You can't catch dizziness!

I know right! I say that sometimes when I read a post and my head spins in disbelief ;)

Positive thoughts

swajj
20-10-17, 13:21
lol Fish

KK77
20-10-17, 13:24
Indirectly you can catch dizziness if you catch a virus, illness, etc that causes it. But you don't know whether you will get something simply because you "got close" to her, or that she indeed had a "virus", other than some symptoms.

I think you are over-reacting because of your anxiety.

ashleep
20-10-17, 22:44
Yea i was just freaking out yesterday because i've had a dizziness virus before and it sucks. but yeah i get health anxiety about everything. thanks for all the replies