PDA

View Full Version : Is tonsil cancer rare?

exbenzo
20-10-17, 11:46
Hi guys, is tonsil cancer rare? I had inflammed tonsil with ulcer, but I think mine got worse whenever I consume food high in histamine. Does any of you have this connection?

And one more thing. Just want to add, if you've followed my posts, I mentioned about severe abdominal pain. I got it checked several times with no real answer. Even my doc couldn't find anything wrong. And then I read about colonoscopy (I've never heard of this before). Then... boom! I did it and the result was ulcerative colitis. But I'm getting better and better now, unlike my early days having this illness.

What I want to say to those of you who haven't considered it yet is that, there is a fine line between getting your symptoms unchecked, hoping that someday it will go away itself, and get it checked to ensure that it's not just your anxiety.

Okay guys thanks in advance for reading this post. I would appreciate any response here. Take care.

Jure
20-10-17, 11:51
Tonsil cancer is exceptionally rare.
If it's getting better and the doc wasn't worried you shoudn't worry either. :winks:

exbenzo
20-10-17, 12:02
Tonsil cancer is exceptionally rare.
If it's getting better and the doc wasn't worried you shoudn't worry either. :winks:

Thanks so much Jure, yeah, being a highly allergic person since my childhood is indeed uncomfortable. I've had throat problem all my life. Right now I'm learning about histamine. Oh yeah, not to mention that colitis is associated with autoimmune too, where I think histamine is also connected. I'm a psych drugs survivor, having free since April, only its destructive effect in my body still lingers, I believe my colitis was triggered by my psych meds withdrawal, you know, high amount of stress which depleted cortisol, I believe.