PDA

View Full Version : Worried about prostate, testicle and bladder cancer

unsure_about_this
20-10-17, 12:05
I am worried about this (I know I should not google as that will come back as cancer) I am unsure whether I had a feeling of burning lately.

I do go for blood test, urine tests regularly and nothing have been found (this is because I have NF)

I dont see any blood the toilet bowl or no blood in my semen, I dont have any problems going to the toilet, or need to get up more at night.

I been for two testicle ultrasounds in the last 2 years just cysts,

swajj
20-10-17, 13:00
If you are unsure if you had a feeling of burning or not then you didn’t. For one thing, it wouldn’t just go away if you had any of the conditions you are worried about. For another, I imagine the sort of burning you are worried about is much the same as the burning you get with a urinary tract infection. Trust me you know when you have it.

exbenzo
20-10-17, 16:11
I am worried about this (I know I should not google as that will come back as cancer) I am unsure whether I had a feeling of burning lately.

I do go for blood test, urine tests regularly and nothing have been found (this is because I have NF)

I dont see any blood the toilet bowl or no blood in my semen, I dont have any problems going to the toilet, or need to get up more at night.

I been for two testicle ultrasounds in the last 2 years just cysts,

Hi, I can't help much here, but from what I asked to my GI doc about my concern of prostate cancer, he immediately brushed it off, saying that prostate cancer only happened to older people (I'm 32). This too, assuming you didn't know this info yet. Hope this can help a little.

unsure_about_this
20-10-17, 16:13
Many thanks for your replies, I always jump the worst thing first, probably does not help holding it in, Googling about the feeling does not help, I will keep an eye on it, if I am worried I will see the GP again. Having the Internet looking up symptoms, trying to find the worse thing possible doe snot help,, instead of thinking it happens now and again.

I dont have strange marks around the penis . under the skin of foreskin,

My urine flow is normal for me, sometimes if I am nervous it takes me a while longer (I tend to go three or four times to the loo if I am nervous/scared) if I am going out.

I am 33 years of age, so I dont know about these cancers for my age stats (I wont google them)

exbenzo
20-10-17, 16:28
You know guys, many times I remind myself that if I want to search about health related issues, search it with no more panic keywords added, so my first click will be in here, with many real life afflicted members contribute as well, further help us calm down.

Elen
20-10-17, 16:44
Phil your bits have been looked at more often and more thoroughly than the average mother of 6.

You have been flitting a lot again with different cancers, is this made worse by your up coming holiday?

unsure_about_this
20-10-17, 16:52
Phil your bits have been looked at more often and more thoroughly than the average mother of 6.

You have been flitting a lot again with different cancers, is this made worse by your up coming holiday?

I think so even though I am use to be on cruises, I dont know anyone who have had the cancers I am worried about, but I panic when I get a strange feeling

Elen
20-10-17, 17:07
Lol, sorry to digress but this is the best thing I've seen posted here since the guy with the dog "incident."

Just in case that there is any doubt, I have spoken to Phil a lot over the years in chat and I am sure that he would not take offence at my post.

Elen
20-10-17, 17:08
Lol, sorry to digress but this is the best thing I've seen posted here since the guy with the dog "incident."

Just in case that there is any doubt, I have spoken to Phil a lot over the years in chat and I am sure that he would not take offence at my post. :D