PDA

View Full Version : Need to Google. Can't stop.

SassyEdwards
20-10-17, 12:17
I've been to the doctors this past 2 weeks. They've done blood tests. All fine. They've done ct scan. All fine. Ecg and 3 doctors listened to my heart. All fine.

I can't stop googling these feelings I'm having. Vertigo. Nausea. Low blood pressure. Low heart rate. My blood pressure at the doctors was 118/78. My resting heart rate when I'm laying down is 46.

I can't eat. I have no appetite. I'm scared. I'm so scared they have missed something. Mainly heart trouble or blood pressure. I can't stop googling low blood pressure causes and heart failure and things doctors miss. I can't do this anymore I'm so scared.

I go in for complete physical and pick up meds on the 26th and start cbt therapy on the 30th.

I just can't deal with this anymore this lack of appetite also is scaring me so much. I worry will i eat again. Will i starve myself into heart problems. How do I accept the doctors words.

nomorepanic
20-10-17, 12:28
Your blood pressure is not low - it is perfect.

swajj
20-10-17, 12:52
Yes as Nic said your blood pressure is perfect. Three normal ECGs is a great indication that your heart is fine. Lack of appetite is probably due to your anxiety. Whenever I became convinced that I had one serious disorder or another my appetite would be nonexistent.

SassyEdwards
20-10-17, 13:20
I was thinking that my blood pressure should be higher when I'm at the doctors because I am nervous and such.

I start to get this motivation to eat and cook and then the little intrusive thoughts get louder and louder. Saying, if you eat you're gonna have dizzyness and head pressure afterwards. If you eat your heart will go into palpitations and cause a dangerous arrhythmia and you will die. Then my appetite goes away again. But then the thoughts come back of, you're not eating, your blood pressure is too low you're doing damage to your heart. And it's a battle everyday for the past 2 weeks. This is making me crazy..im crying. I'm angry. I have no patience.

I just want to find that peace of mind and accept these doctors and what they are telling me.

Fishmanpa
20-10-17, 13:24
The meds will give your brain a chance to calm down so the therapy can be effective. It's hard work but if you put in the effort, things will improve.

Good luck and as always...

Positive thoughts

SassyEdwards
20-10-17, 13:36
Oh I am determined to put in the effort. I've been almost 100 days sober now. They told me I've gotten past one of the hardest parts.

I managed sobriety by myself. No meetings, no group, no therapy. But now, I'm tired. I can't do this alone anymore. I have the peace of mind of my own personal health. I just need these intrusive thoughts to be quiet long enough to let the peace of mind take hold.

Doctor will likely give me the Diazepam on Tuesday. To take as needed when panic gets uncontrollable. Like today.

Thank you

emanticoff73
20-10-17, 14:50
My blood pressure is 90 over 60 always, sometimes 85 over 45. Had it all my life. Don't worry.

exbenzo
21-10-17, 00:32
I've been to the doctors this past 2 weeks. They've done blood tests. All fine. They've done ct scan. All fine. Ecg and 3 doctors listened to my heart. All fine.

I can't stop googling these feelings I'm having. Vertigo. Nausea. Low blood pressure. Low heart rate. My blood pressure at the doctors was 118/78. My resting heart rate when I'm laying down is 46.

I can't eat. I have no appetite. I'm scared. I'm so scared they have missed something. Mainly heart trouble or blood pressure. I can't stop googling low blood pressure causes and heart failure and things doctors miss. I can't do this anymore I'm so scared.

I go in for complete physical and pick up meds on the 26th and start cbt therapy on the 30th.

I just can't deal with this anymore this lack of appetite also is scaring me so much. I worry will i eat again. Will i starve myself into heart problems. How do I accept the doctors words.

Hi, you CAN google, just add no more panic on your keywords, that way, you'll come across here as your first attempt googling, with many members as actual sufferers that surely can help us calm down. Also, I suggest (if you haven't) learn about nutrition, as this helps me tremendously tackle many of my health issues. You don't have to enter nutrition school, you can start it via internet. I hope this helps.

SassyEdwards
21-10-17, 01:00
Thank you to everyone who took the time to read and respond. Feeling tired. My best friend took the day off work and sat with me all day. We binge watched Handmaid's Tale. My other girlfriend brought me French fries and fried pickles. I ate all of it. No regrets. Xoxoxo