PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Texas

Hydro19
20-10-17, 23:34
(cliche title i know)

Anyway., new here, been trying to come to terms with my health anxiety and figured perhaps seeking a community would help

I would say my issues began 3 years ago, as I was climbing out of my car i felt a strange pop or crack in my side close to the kidney the pain was intense and at the same time I felt like someone was standing on my chest, but sure enough just a sudden as it started, it ended and I felt completely fine. I never got answers to that event and I've been back and forth to hospitals ever since reporting every benign symptom hoping for some kind of diagnosis.

apologies for the wall of text, but to be honest just posting that does feel almost therapeutic, wow haven't been here and day and getting results, cheers.

venusbluejeans
20-10-17, 23:39
Hiya Hydro19 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
21-10-17, 18:54
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.