PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Sheilacosby1983
20-10-17, 23:53
Hello all. I知 new to this form but not to anxiety or panic attacks.
Let me intoduce myself, I知 Sheila 👋 I知 34 yrs old and I知 from Ontario Canada 🇨🇦. I知 recently separated and I have two cats they are my only children I can ever have. As long as I can remember, I always suffered with anxiety, depression ever since my grandmother passed away when I was 10 yrs old. I still remember the night I found out she passed, I suffered my first anxiety/ panic attack and had a nervous breakdown a few days later.
More recently my anxiety/ panic attacks have gotten worse and each time they hit, they come on so strong and sometimes without warning. They come in hard waves ever since my separation from my ex husband. Him and I have been together for 12 yrs but he was never supportive of my anxiety/ panic attacks and depression. He use to yell at me or never left me alone to calm down when my anxiety was at its worse.
I have started a friendship with my coworker who happens to be a male( of course) and he was he one that told me about this form. I like him very much and he also suffers with anxiety/ panic attacks and is very supportive. Him and I have a very strong friendship and lately I have become needy when my anxiety hits and I now have backed off from texting him so much cause I don稚 want to ruin our friendship that at times have been cause of my anxiety/ panic attacks. I do have strong feelings and very attracted to him.
Just hurts me that I have to have so much anxiety and panic attacks that at times I push him away cause I don稚 want to hurt him so I start an argument with him to push him away. I致e been hurt so many times before that my heart can稚 stand anymore pain.
Well before I start to keep blabbing on, I知 glad to be here and hope to learn more about you all 😊

venusbluejeans
20-10-17, 23:58
Hiya Sheilacosby1983 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Sheilacosby1983
21-10-17, 00:00
Hiya Sheilacosby1983 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you very much. Will do check out the info and I hope to meet some friends along the way 😁

Mark13
21-10-17, 18:56
Hi Sheila. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.