PDA

View Full Version : I’ve surprised myself

Velvet
21-10-17, 11:24
Motivation to exercise has been a problem to me for a long time.

Who would have thought a fit bit could help...

Someone mentioned a fit bit to me, didn’t pay much attention tbh, then a family member upgraded theirs and gave me this old one, around 4weeks ago...

Wow...for 4weeks I’ve completed 10,000 steps every day. It’s working for me.
I have symptoms of agoraphobia when in my own area, I’ve worked out times to go out when no one is around, and I have got on the bus a few stops to complete the steps elsewhere some days. I am in the zone of completing these steps ...can’t quite believe it’s me doing it :ohmy: alongside that I’m eating healthier, not exactly dieting, just being conscious and more healthy...

:yahoo: I hope I stay in this zone for a while...believe me some days I really do not wish to do it, although I know I’d be disappointed later on when the fit bit shows very little steps ..a couple of the days I’ve had to complete the steps at home, when I really couldn’t go out...not easy but I did it..
What suits one doesn’t suit all I understand, for me this is working ....just wanted to share with someone :yesyes:

swgrl09
21-10-17, 21:55
That's amazing! It's hard to hit those 10,000 steps. I found myself walking in circles around my house at the end of the night trying to do it sometimes. Congratulations on a healthier lifestyle :)

Buster70
21-10-17, 23:13
Daughter gave me hers about 6 weeks ago after she upgraded , I struggle to do the 10000 a day at the moment about 7500-8000 with the odd 10000 day , they do motivate you I give my young dog an extra walk at night to clock up some extra , feels good when it buzzes at 10000 , got an all singing all dancing one on its way from China .
You're doing well :D

Velvet
25-10-17, 08:56
That's amazing! It's hard to hit those 10,000 steps. I found myself walking in circles around my house at the end of the night trying to do it sometimes. Congratulations on a healthier lifestyle :)

Thank you :) I’m still going strong with it, and actually have walked in some places I wouldn’t have ventured ,
Yes I had a bad day recently and tried to do the steps at home. I managed it but it’s hard ...x

---------- Post added at 08:56 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

Daughter gave me hers about 6 weeks ago after she upgraded , I struggle to do the 10000 a day at the moment about 7500-8000 with the odd 10000 day , they do motivate you I give my young dog an extra walk at night to clock up some extra , feels good when it buzzes at 10000 , got an all singing all dancing one on its way from China .
You're doing well :D

Yes I’m still finding it very motivation. Thank you
It does feel good to hear the buzz.
I even went to a place a few stops on the train yesterday to walk around round and it was lovely 😊 x

Midnight-mouse
25-10-17, 09:05
Thank you :) I’m still going strong with it, and actually have walked in some places I wouldn’t have ventured ,

Yes I had a bad day recently and tried to do the steps at home. I managed it but it’s hard ...x

---------- Post added at 08:56 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

Yes I’m still finding it very motivation. Thank you

It does feel good to hear the buzz.

I even went to a place a few stops on the train yesterday to walk around round and it was lovely [emoji4] x

Going on the bus and train is great work not to mention the steps. Your doing awesome, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chick100
25-10-17, 09:52
Hi Velvet.

My daughter has one and keeps trying to persuade me into getting one as well but they are so expensive. She has been with Weight watchers for just over a year, and that coupled with the fit bit and determination has seen her drop around 3 or 4 dress sizes already.

I think its marvelous that yours has helped you to go out in the world, and I hope before long you can walk in the place that holds fear for you. But fantastically well done to you anyway. :yesyes:

Velvet
02-11-17, 13:10
Hi Velvet.

My daughter has one and keeps trying to persuade me into getting one as well but they are so expensive. She has been with Weight watchers for just over a year, and that coupled with the fit bit and determination has seen her drop around 3 or 4 dress sizes already.

I think its marvelous that yours has helped you to go out in the world, and I hope before long you can walk in the place that holds fear for you. But fantastically well done to you anyway. :yesyes:
Thank you chick.

I’m still going strong. Got on the train today and went a few stops and did my steps in a nice place...it’s really encouraging me out..
Appreciate the comments and support 🌷🌷

Chick100
02-11-17, 18:55
wow well done you, that´s fantastic. What great progress you are making. I'm really happy for you :yahoo::D:emot-highfive: xx

Velvet
02-11-17, 19:21
wow well done you, that´s fantastic. What great progress you are making. I'm really happy for you :yahoo::D:emot-highfive: xx

Ah thank you...
Yes can’t auite believe how motivating it is to have the fit bit 😊

🌷🌷🌷

Chick100
03-11-17, 06:37
:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

Velvet
08-11-17, 11:10
:yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: