PDA

View Full Version : JDDI

Lindalou64
15-06-07, 20:45
I HAD TO WORK EARLIER BEEN NOT SO WELL LATLEY BUT I KNEW WELL TOLD MYSELF GET OFF YA ARSE AND JUST DO IT I FELT BETTER THEN I HAD TO DRIVE LIKE 8 MILES FROM MY HOUSE MY SON GOT A FLAT AND HAD NO JACK AND BELIEVE ME WHERE I LIVE THE TRAFFIC RIGHT NOW IS HORRIBLE,BUT I DID IT, AS LAURA AND STACE NO IVE BEEN REAL CRAP LATLY BUT I TOLD MYSELF TODAY NOPE I DONT CARE HOW I FEEL THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE....ITS NOT EASY BUT IT DOES FEEL GOOD TO GET OUT AND DO WHAT YA HAVE TO DO, AND AS I TOLD OTHERS I FINALLY CALLED TO GET SOME HELP WITH THIS BULLSHIT IVE BEEN DEALING WITH 18 YRS ALONE, PLUS A WOMENS GROUP ON MOODS AND ECT I THINK IT WILL DO ME GOOD TO SIT WITH SOMEONE AND JUST VENT SCREAM IF I WANT TO AND ESPECAILLY BE AROUND OTHERS WHO YA CAN TALK TO AND MEET NEW FRIENDS, IM HOPING IT WORKS OUT THAT WAY ANYWAYS,MY WORK IS PICKING UP THAT ALWAYS HELPS EVEN THO I SHOULDNT BE CLEANING VACATION HOMES WITH MY BACK BUT YA HAVE TO SURVIVE AND I FIND THIS JOB COMFORTING BEING MY OWN BOSS AND ONCE WE GET REAL BUSY I HIRED LIKE 7 PEOPLE I KNOW TO HELP AND WE LAUGH SO THATS ALL GOOD...IM JUST RAMBLING RIGHT NOW,I WILL LET YAS KNOW HOW THIS COUNCELING GOES...........:wacko: WISH YAS ALL THE BEST.....LINDA XX:flowers:

Lindalou64
15-06-07, 20:47
Lol Sorry What Does Ross Say Jfdi I Meant Lol Good One Ross Hey I Heard On The Radio Where Having A Chowder Fest Next Week I Thot Of You :) .............

honeybee3939
15-06-07, 23:17
Hi Linda

So pleased to hear you managed to get in the car and drive,and WELL DONE for making the decision to get some help!

You have made some positive steps today, im proud of you hun !!

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Southern_Belle
15-06-07, 23:24
Hi Linda,

You are a great Mom! I'm glad you got out even though you didn't want to and that you are getting some counseling. I think you will benefit from it and things will be looking up for you from now on. As far as work goes I think having people to help you when it gets busy is a great idea :yesyes: . Let me know how things continue to go for you, okay?

Love,

Laura

manmoor
16-06-07, 11:55
Linda :hugs: I'm sooo proud of you hun :flowers: Sorry I haven't been around much lately I'm like an old married woman now lol. I hope your counselling goes well for you cos you deserve to be happy as our Laura says your a great mum. :hugs: When I think of you I think of the evening we chatted on mic and you and your sister laughed your heads off at my funniness and my accent AND my language lol. You've been a true friend to me Linda and I won't forget you for that. Big massive hugs to my good american mucker. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

trac67
16-06-07, 18:03
Linda,

So good to read how positive you are sounding and how much you are achieving :D

YOU GO GIRL :yesyes:

Love

Trac xxx:hugs:

Coni
16-06-07, 19:08
Well done Linda...sounds like you are doing great...good to hear!

luv Coni XX

Granny Primark
16-06-07, 19:36
Me old mate linda i am so very very proud of you.:yesyes:
Your determination is an inspiration to us all.
I realise how difficult it must be for you but you certainly seem to be in control and ready for any challenge.
Your boys are so lucky to have such a fantastic mum.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!:yesyes:

Loads of love
yer old mate loopy xx

Lindalou64
17-06-07, 14:52
thanks everyone for ya kind words....still feel like crap but doing my best to stay positive, and mandyyou old married women be happy you got a man ffs ya wanna share lol just kidding...rather be an old married women than an old maid:( oh god i do need a life ) lol i do tho need one....love to all .......be safe be happy be well..........love to all ....Linda

tnt808
18-06-07, 20:06
Lindaaaaaaaaaaaa,

You're a strong one ya know. I don't care what ya say, you are!!! I admire your strength, and continue to do good woman. I think it's great all that you are trying to accomplish. Best of luck hunxxxx

love ya,

Lindalou64
18-06-07, 23:36
aw tina hun ya so sweeeeeeet,
damn it i need to get on that plane and moved to hawaii oh just think them tan men there omg im sweating already....lol.......i can survive in a hut and live off of coconuts.lol...love ya my tina beanaaaaaaaaaa...........thanks my friend.........Linda xxxx

Lindalou64
23-06-07, 00:55
hello laura and friends went to couceling my prob is which i new was being with neg people and to start working on me in a more positive settings,i will be starting a womens group so that should help,i was just real cold this time around not cold but usually i break not this time,i have alot of issues i need to be working on so i will be busy workingwith my job and working on me i will try and keep in touch,tell tinnnnnnna beanaaaaa i love her and im coming and stace also......i be around just have to focus on me now...im sure yas understand........love ya laura your a good friend......i will email ya.......love ya....Linda