PDA

View Full Version : Please help I'm desperate!

Brunamateus
22-10-17, 13:39
Hey guys, I'm so sorry, you are probably getting really tired of my posts but I really need some support and help right now :weep: I'm miserable, I'm 38 weeks pregnant, and I have the strongest feeling I'm going to die in labor, I can't shake this off my mind, please someone help me!!!!

O_O
22-10-17, 13:42
Have you seen my latest post, Brunamateus? Is it anything like that? Hopefully we're both wrong!

Brunamateus
22-10-17, 22:43
Anyone? Please :weep:

Hypomean
22-10-17, 23:02
When I was pregnant with my first I felt that dread. I actually believed it was going to happen. This was befor my health anxiety. I had mentioned it to my doctor and they said it was a fear that at some point during the pregnancy or labor you get the fear. But I went on to have 3 more after her. I’m still alive. You live in a time where things are ready to go if things don’t go right.

Fishmanpa
22-10-17, 23:39
One thing I know for sure. It doesn't matter if you're male or female... When you're confronted with a challenge, especially something especially physical in nature, you'll focus on the task at hand and surprise your self.

Let us know how things go!

Positive thoughts

girlrock
23-10-17, 04:36
These are totally normal feelings. If this is your first, I would say it is fear of the unknown. I personally do not know anyone nor have I ever heard of anyone local to me dying in childbirth, have you? Probably not because it rarely happens today. As Fishmanpa said, when the time comes, you’ll probably be very focused on getting baby out and not so worried about the things you’re afraid of. Congrats and good luck! I have a 4 month old and a 3 year old and I just love being a mom ��

Brunamateus
23-10-17, 07:47
When I was pregnant with my first I felt that dread. I actually believed it was going to happen. This was befor my health anxiety. I had mentioned it to my doctor and they said it was a fear that at some point during the pregnancy or labor you get the fear. But I went on to have 3 more after her. I’m still alive. You live in a time where things are ready to go if things don’t go right.

I really hope so! This is so strong I even think I can't bare to have anymore children :weep: but it's good to know that it is a normal fear just not sure if it should be this intense

---------- Post added at 07:47 ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 ----------

These are totally normal feelings. If this is your first, I would say it is fear of the unknown. I personally do not know anyone nor have I ever heard of anyone local to me dying in childbirth, have you? Probably not because it rarely happens today. As Fishmanpa said, when the time comes, you’ll probably be very focused on getting baby out and not so worried about the things you’re afraid of. Congrats and good luck! I have a 4 month old and a 3 year old and I just love being a mom ��

Hey, I actually did :weep: about three months ago this lady near me whose son I know died In labour due to a hemorrage, I don't know if that adds to the situation, at the time I didn't think much of it but now it crosses my mind once in a while