PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Olivia in England

Olivia K
22-10-17, 18:11
Hi everyone just want to introduce myself. My name is Olivia and I live in Derbyshire in England as well as Gothenburg in Sweden (yep divorced parents!) and I have suffered badly from anxiety for a long time now and wanted to rach out and talk about it and have created a blog to document my life living with this horrible condition. No idea if this is a good idea or not but will find out! Say hi any time. Thanks, Olivia xx

venusbluejeans
22-10-17, 18:16
Hiya Olivia K and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Olivia K
22-10-17, 19:56
Hiya Olivia K and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Hi thank u sooo much for the welcome, I hope to learn lots more about my health issues now for the future! xx

Hollow
22-10-17, 22:01
Hi Olivia,

:welcome: aboard the NMP train! I believe you've taken a very positive step by joining this forum and many members on here will relate to your experience. I would so love to read your blog if you decide to share the link. I hope you find the answers you're looking for on here.

Olivia K
22-10-17, 22:11
Hi Olivia,

:welcome: aboard the NMP train! I believe you've taken a very positive step by joining this forum and many members on here will relate to your experience. I would so love to read your blog if you decide to share the link. I hope you find the answers you're looking for on here.

Hi Hollow thanks for the welcome! My blog is at oliviakickinanxiety.blogspot.co.uk/. I have only just started it though so lots more to come. Thanks, Olivia xx