PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma Fears Again

Yag Dev
23-10-17, 06:58
Fevers have disappeared since I last posted. However, I have chronic dizziness which has been coming on and off since I got off the neurontin for my autoimmune disorder.

I have had subcutaneous itching more frequently now. It is in random places over my body but usually under my knees. Furthermore, in addition to my dizziness, I have pressure behind my eyes, and my head feels like it is being crushed sometimes. I kept putting it off on congestion, but I seriously dunno what is up with this.

The only positive here is that I have not lost any serious weight which I heard was a symptom. Can someone please tell me what the usual symptoms are, what hte progression is and if there's anything concerning about these developments?

PLEASE HELP

Yag Dev
23-10-17, 22:20
Furthermore, I have this chronic fatigue of sorts. Whenever I wake up, be it from my regular sleep or a nap, I feel like I've run a marathon.

Can someone please help.

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Any advice? I apologize for being an inconvenience. My doctor won't answer my phone calls, it's been a hassle to get an appointment and I really don't know what's up here.

Jack0567
24-10-17, 02:07
Feeling like that when you wake up is normal. Using set-appointed language like chronic fatigue isn't going to do anything for you. If you're falling asleep whilst walking outdoors in the October cold after a strong coffee, then that might be more unusual.

Dizziness after halting medication is common and isn't a particular hallmark of lymphoma. The same thing can be said for your feeling of head pressure.

Lymphoma symptoms? dont worry. You don't have them.