PDA

View Full Version : Feeling rough

Aquilega
23-10-17, 07:39
Morning ,every morning feeling light headed all day,upset tummy,have had this for 30 years but still cannot cope with it,just need a hug,thank you:)

MRS STRESS ED
23-10-17, 08:24
:hugs:we all need a hug now and then :bighug1:

tescoclub
26-10-17, 12:20
**virtual hug**

Bigboyuk
27-10-17, 14:24
So true so hugs to all on this thread as I need one too:hugs:

EmmerLooeez
28-10-17, 22:42
I'm so very sorry to hear that.
**big hugs** from me. ❤❤❤❤

refreshingsanity
29-10-17, 04:57
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: sending you much love!

Chick100
29-10-17, 06:20
Morning ,every morning feeling light headed all day,upset tummy,have had this for 30 years but still cannot cope with it,just need a hug,thank you:)

Hello my friend.

Here´s a big hug from me too , and you are not alone xx PS. Hope your daily walk helps.:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1 :

---------- Post added at 07:20 ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 ----------

Heres´some for you too bigboyUk, yep seems like I´m not the only one needing a hug. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::)

Aquilega
21-11-17, 11:20
Hello my friend.

Here´s a big hug from me too , and you are not alone xx PS. Hope your daily walk helps.:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1 :

Heres´some for you too bigboyUk, yep seems like I´m not the only one needing a hug. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::)

Thank you my friend:)

Chick100
21-11-17, 11:26

Hello again dear.

Have you ever looked at any books by Dr Claire weekes? I have self help for your nerves, and it helps me a great deal. Maybe it would help you too dear Aquilega. xx big hug coming your way :-) :bighug1:
PS. There are also videos on youtube, and i just watched yours of your walk, thanks for the heart :-) PS. have you ever been in the chatroom here, its a great help and lifts your spirits.

Bigboyuk
21-11-17, 11:43
Hello my friend.

Heres´some for you too bigboyUk, yep seems like I´m not the only one needing a hug. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::) Yes Thank you so much Returned to you:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:ATB

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 ----------

Same for you Aquilega :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs:ATB

Chick100
21-11-17, 12:22
Thank you bigboy Uk. Much appreciated xxx, sending one right back :hugs:

Aquilega
21-11-17, 12:50
Hello again dear.

Have you ever looked at any books by Dr Claire weekes? I have self help for your nerves, and it helps me a great deal. Maybe it would help you too dear Aquilega. xx big hug coming your way :-) :bighug1:
PS. There are also videos on youtube, and i just watched yours of your walk, thanks for the heart :-) PS. have you ever been in the chatroom here, its a great help and lifts your spirits.

Hi @Chick100 I will try but I am not sure how to do that:)

Chick100
22-11-17, 09:29
Hi @Chick100 I will try but I am not sure how to do that:)

Hi .

Chat room is easy, even I thought so and never used one in my life, people in there with help you learn how to go about things too, like they did with me.
Just click on chatroom on the bar at the top of the NMP page, its between forum and games. That will take you to the chat room, and then all you have to do is click to go in. Its typed chat not spoken. But a great help. I hope to see you there soon. I am just going in right now xx