PDA

View Full Version : Lower back ache/tummy ache? Kidneys?

TBmummy
23-10-17, 19:32
Hi all,
Firstly I’m on topiramate for migraines for 5 weeks now which my neurologist told me can cause kidney stones so I’ve had lower back pain mostly to my left side but sort of all over too for the last 4/5 days along with a bit of tummy ache too. Tonight I went along to my gp and did a urine sample when I arrived which was cloudy with a white grainy sediment that settled to the bottom quickly (looked like grains of sand but white). I gave it to the gp who remarked on it being cloudy and is sending it off (I can get results Thursday afternoon) but I’m feeling anxious :( he pressed in my back and gave me antibiotics but I’m just feeling worried about the urine sample and the back ache! Does it sound like it could just be something as simple as a uti or kidney stone? Thanks xxx

MRS STRESS ED
23-10-17, 23:10
Could be but im sure you be ok try not to overthink it to much make you worse,keep positive,positive thoughts:hugs:

TBmummy
23-10-17, 23:15
Thank you for your reply. I have complete cancer fear and always get worried about these things :( I can cope with a UTI or whatever I just fear it being something worse! Roll on Thursday afternoon for the results!! Thanks again for your reply x