PDA

View Full Version : hi there

VincentP
24-10-17, 03:30
Hi there i first started having panic attacks at 22. I got very bad after a while and had months of fatigue. Eventually i recovered with therapy, yoga, and acupuncture and 50mg of zoloft. Sadly finances got tough and i lost my insurance so no support network anymore. I was still doing okay though and still taking 50mg. Then i got heartburn and was desperate to try something new as over the counter was not working so tried an herbal medicine. It was a big mistake, my blood pressure would spike and i got really sick. My anxiety troubles came back. Months later i have improved a lot but still get occasional bp spikes along with dizziness, fatigue, muscle tension, etc. It's been tough especially with no insurance but i am trying to get aid so i can see more docotrs and rebuild a support network i feel with that i can recover again. Just wanted to join this forum to talk eith others. Thanks for having me. I am a 28 year old male. I live in Virginia. Hope to make some friends. Advice is always appreciated.

venusbluejeans
24-10-17, 03:45
Hiya VincentP and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: