PDA

View Full Version : One toe frequently twitching?

atl
25-10-17, 06:20
Over the past few months I’ve had a lot of twitching that’s been in different parts of my body at various times. For awhile I got it a lot in my calves. And my eyelids. And it’s been in my arms and upper legs at times too.

But by far the most common, and recurrent, of the twitches comes on the fourth tod on my right foot. What does this mean? It’s gone all day long today, almost constant twitching. And that isn’t unusual. It keeps moving on its own and it’s really strange.

I still have an awkward feeling in my right hand especially when I grip stuff. It just feels less coordinated. It’s hard to explain.

Other than that I still don’t have any clinical weakless, just the feeling of fatigue/weakness/awkwardness on my right side. And the twitches.

We have a 7 month old, our first, and we both work full time. Sometimes I wonder if it’s because I am stressed. But I don’t feel all that stressed most of the time.

Anyway, thanks for reading, any feedback is appreciated.

ATL

Dave_Lister
25-10-17, 17:05
Over the past few months I’ve had a lot of twitching that’s been in different parts of my body at various times. For awhile I got it a lot in my calves. And my eyelids. And it’s been in my arms and upper legs at times too.

But by far the most common, and recurrent, of the twitches comes on the fourth tod on my right foot. What does this mean? It’s gone all day long today, almost constant twitching. And that isn’t unusual. It keeps moving on its own and it’s really strange.

I still have an awkward feeling in my right hand especially when I grip stuff. It just feels less coordinated. It’s hard to explain.

Other than that I still don’t have any clinical weakless, just the feeling of fatigue/weakness/awkwardness on my right side. And the twitches.

We have a 7 month old, our first, and we both work full time. Sometimes I wonder if it’s because I am stressed. But I don’t feel all that stressed most of the time.

Anyway, thanks for reading, any feedback is appreciated.

ATL

I would say you have answered your own question. I twitch in various areas when I am really stressed out, usually in my left index finger, but I do get them move around a bit. You are fine.