PDA

View Full Version : Is it a tension headache???

Happydays101
26-10-17, 00:14
For a little over a week now I've had some pain/pressure behind and around my left eye, and I feel like I'm wearing a headband or hat around my head.

I do have OCD and anxiety and was having panic attacks earlier in the month...could this be a result of the stress I was having earlier in the month?

I'm just scared and it's all I can think about. I wish it would go away, I've never had a headache for this long, can these types of things last this long?

Has anyone else ever experienced the symptoms I'm having and if so, what did it turn out to be and how did you get rid of it?

Thank you!

mischamoonlight
26-10-17, 02:06
Is it like a throbbing pressure? How long do they last for daily?

I suffer with OCD, anxiety, panic attacks and depression, and I always have tension in my neck, or the back of my head, sometimes it is in different areas of people's head. It could be eye strain if you are looking at monitors or television screens. They cause me to feel strain in my eyes, and for some it can cause pressure or pain.

If in doubt, I always go to my doctor, or even ring up a medical centre near me to ask the nurses or doctors available, night or day, my symptoms and how it's making me feel. It's scary, trust me, I'm going through a really bad stage right now. You are not alone, and this is all probably down to the stress and panic attacks as panic attacks can be exhausting and really drain you.

Try not to panic, I know that is stupid to say, but breathe...one step at a time, and never feel embarrassed or a burden by going to a doctor, that is why they're there. It will ease your mind.