PDA

View Full Version : Is this skin cancer

Auttie21
26-10-17, 03:04
I’ve been getting these new freckles on my body within the past few months.I have some on my arms,on my belly,and one on one of my fingers.I don’t know what they could be.Im just trying to make sure it’s not possibly skin cancer.

ServerError
26-10-17, 03:50
I think we have to be careful whenever someone asks for a direct medical interpretation of something. As far as I know, nobody here is qualified to give you a definitive answer.

What I would say is that, in my opinion, that doesn't look remotely sinister.

Thelegend27
26-10-17, 08:47
I wouldn't ask this type of question to people online, because nobody is qualified to answer such a question, and even if there are doctors on here they cannot give you an answer without seeing you in person and seeing these freckles you speak of. i do know freckles are common especially for people with lighter skin, or people with red hair. and new freckles can pop up it's not uncommon, any part of the skin that is exposed to sunlight is at risk of freckles. i've read that melanoma is usually bigger than a pencil eraser and uneven in color and shape, but freckles are usually uneven in shape so this is not a reliable way of diagnosis, so the best thing to do is to see your doctor if you're concerned.

tan235
26-10-17, 08:51
I got these and they were all a type of kertosis - I think that's how it's spelt, so not really a mole but they looked exactly like freckles or moles and I keep getting new ones and off to the Dr I go - I'm making my Dr a millionaire.
I would always go to the Dr about skin issues - :) - well about anything actually :shades::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflm ao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

O_O
26-10-17, 09:42
They just look like really normal freckles or little moles. Small, symmetrical, benign-looking. But yeah have the doctor take a look if you're worried.