PDA

View Full Version : Worrying about my headaches...

snowflake293
26-10-17, 07:40
Hi everyone

The night before last I had quite a bad headache (not severe) and the same last night. I took 2 paracetamol and it helps a bit and then I went to bed. Anyway this morning I have woke up and the headache is still there and it is worrying me :(

The headache feels like it is above my eyes and at the top and front of my head. I took two paracetamol an hour ago and it has taken the edge off but the headache is still there.

I had my flu jab on Friday last week, it is now Thursday so its almost been a week and I am still feeling a bit rough. Do you think the jab could be causing my headaches?

I am scared of it being something serious... but I am trying really hard not to let me HA win. I hate how it sets in and takes over all my thoughts.

Has anyone experienced headaches like this?

pulisa
26-10-17, 08:44
I suffer from frequent headaches-I'm afraid it's all part of anxiety and stress. Please try not to worry too much because it won't help and you'll just transfer your stomach worries onto the headache scenario etc etc. Accept you are going through an HA blip and you are in control of this. I know this has been a very challenging time for you:hugs:

snowflake293
26-10-17, 09:06
I suffer from frequent headaches-I'm afraid it's all part of anxiety and stress. Please try not to worry too much because it won't help and you'll just transfer your stomach worries onto the headache scenario etc etc. Accept you are going through an HA blip and you are in control of this. I know this has been a very challenging time for you:hugs:

Thanks Pulisa x

You always help me rationalise my fears! I still have the headache but its not as bad. Going to do my best to take my mind off it.

LewisWardell
28-10-17, 22:34
I also suffer from frequent headaches but they come in patches, sometimes lasting for a few minutes and then going off but then coming back again, it gets quite frustrating! Anxiety causes too much in all of us here... I do find meditating helps massively, clearing your mind and thinking of relaxing is what gets me through. Sending positive thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

au Lait
29-10-17, 01:06
Sorry you're feeling bad. :( I get frequent headaches too. I'm positive it's from anxiety/tension. I get weird throbbing headaches on just one side of my head. If you have allergies that can cause frequent headaches as well. Hope you feel better soon.