PDA

View Full Version : Recurring mouth sore in the same spot!!! HELP

daisy4001
26-10-17, 15:59
So, I have this mouth sore that's located in my upper right lip.

During the first time that this occurred, probably early this year, I thought my lips were just dry and chappy and I kind of tore and created a lesion in my upper lip when I stretched my mouth to talk or laugh. I didn't really pay attention on it much until the next time it reappeared. ON THE SAME SPOT. And I found it hilarious back then that I got another mouth sore there.

It didn't change and it looked just as similar as it was the first time I saw it. Same size, color, texture. I'm not exactly sure how long the interval was between the first time I had the mouth sore and the second time but it was probably weeks and not just days.

The third time, I got wary of it. But then again, I was probably too busy that time with my studies to even bother and I just left it alone to heal.

Yes. My mouth sore does heal after a few days. And it just magically appears weeks after, on the same spot.

Now, a few months have passed, and I'm not busy now, and earlier, I saw this mouth sore again. And I started to google out of curiosity. And I know it's a big mistake. My health anxiety kicked in again and to my co-HA sufferers, I think you'd know what happen next.

I'm just afraid now that this might be some sinister disease (like ca*** :weep::weep::weep:) I am not completely prepared for.

Btw, I'm a female and I just turned 18 this month. I have never smoked and I don't have anyone in my house who smokes so no second-hand smoke or anything.

Please share anything with me or just reply :(

Fishmanpa
26-10-17, 16:54
Based on what you describe and it coming back in the same spot, herpes type 1 perhaps (cold sores) but we can't diagnose. No biggie, just about everyone has it in one form or another. Best to see your doctor that can test and diagnose while it's active.

Positive thoughts

daisy4001
26-10-17, 17:15
Based on what you describe and it coming back in the same spot, herpes type 1 perhaps (cold sores) but we can't diagnose. No biggie, just about everyone has it in one form or another. Best to see your doctor that can test and diagnose while it's active.

Positive thoughts

Mine doesn't seem to look like a cold sore/herpes type 1 or anything like that. It just looks like a small canker sore. :/ I will go see a doctor soon!