PDA

View Full Version : Found a video today!

Ellient
26-10-17, 19:59
https://twitter.com/fullscreen/status/906562864663601152

Found this video today - thought it was quite funny!

(Sorry if it offends anyone)

BrokenGirl
26-10-17, 22:09
Didn't offend me in the slightest.
Unfortunately I can totally relate to it as i'm in a spiral at the moment......
But it still made me laugh, so thanks for that :yesyes:

Ellient
26-10-17, 22:29
Didn't offend me in the slightest.

Unfortunately I can totally relate to it as i'm in a spiral at the moment......

But it still made me laugh, so thanks for that :yesyes:

I'm glad it didn't I was worried after I posted - it's so relatable to people with HA or without, it's that bloody web md.

Hope you're feeling better soon [emoji3]

Buster70
26-10-17, 22:39
Pretty much what you'd find if you cracked my head open on a bad day and peered inside , I'm old enough to remember no internet or mobiles and a doctors appointment taking a week so you got better before he could see you , happy days , bloody internet is making us all loonies .:doh:

BrokenGirl
26-10-17, 22:43
I don't think you need worry if it will offend people. That video might as well have been called "A Day In The Life of a HA Sufferer".
We can all totally relate to it.
And you're right about that web md - that and a few other sites out there have nearly brought me to my knees in tears.......
That video just screams out one message - "STOP GOOGLING PEOPLE, JUST STOP IT!!"

Ellient
26-10-17, 23:01
I don't think you need worry if it will offend people. That video might as well have been called "A Day In The Life of a HA Sufferer".

We can all totally relate to it.

And you're right about that web md - that and a few other sites out there have nearly brought me to my knees in tears.......

That video just screams out one message - "STOP GOOGLING PEOPLE, JUST STOP IT!!"

Typing in your symptoms, missing the minor stuff, seeing all bad diseases stand out, doctor tells you you're fine - repeat.

That's from someone without HA. I can't imagine what it's like if you have HA, so much false information on google and horror stories I do feel for people who have it.

Annaboodle
27-10-17, 10:24
https://twitter.com/fullscreen/status/906562864663601152

Found this video today - thought it was quite funny!

(Sorry if it offends anyone)

This is brilliant. Thanks for posting Ellie. If we can't laugh at ourselves sometime then I'd give up. Sometimes I would look at my internet history in the past and it was just ridiculous when I'd see how my HA spiral had played out online.

cattia
27-10-17, 16:21
I found this absolutely hilarious! Really made me laugh a lot which is much needed, thanks for posting.

Duchesskitty
27-10-17, 22:06
This made me laugh out loud and pulled me out of spiralling for a bit!

Ellient
27-10-17, 22:12
Glad it made you all laugh [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poppy77
27-10-17, 23:23
This is totally what it's like to be a HA sufferer! That's why you have to step away from Dr Google (I'm still not 100% perfect in this regard, but sooooo much improved). When I was in the midst of post natal health anxiety, I would type in the most mild symptom such as blocked nose and it would always flag up the bad stuff at the top. Then you'd Google things like survivor statistics, age related statistics etc. Spiral!!!!