PDA

View Full Version : i am worried about everything

Chrisjcrook
27-10-17, 21:33
hi there hope you all ok my health anxiety is coming back bad i have a bad fear of all cancers i am 29 really feeling nauseus everytime i have some eat so i am thinking its stomach cancer when i dont have a good bowel movment i think its bowel cancer another thing i dont like calling the chest area breasts let say pecs my left feels really hard behind my nipple its been like that for a few years i tried talking to my other half about it and all she does is laugh and it upsets me i dont trust my docter because they wouldnt give my uncle tests and scans because of his age now he has leukemia undiagnosed for 12 months. i have a really watery mouth at the moment as what happens before you vomit i dont know what do. am i just being daft or has anyone else been like this before ?

Chrisjcrook
27-10-17, 21:50
last time i spoke to my gp they missed diagnosed my celluitis 4 times which nearly killed me i just dont trust what they say anymore

Fishmanpa
27-10-17, 21:52
So you'd trust what strangers on a forum with no medical training more?

Positive thoughts

beasty340
27-10-17, 21:53
last time i spoke to my gp they missed diagnosed my celluitis 4 times which nearly killed me i just dont trust what they say anymore

Sounds like you need to find a new GP that can help you and you can trust.

Chrisjcrook
27-10-17, 22:00
strangley yeah cause being on here has helped me