PDA

View Full Version : New to this

MrMarvel2k
28-10-17, 21:42
I dont really know where to begin, ive never really done this before, but...

Hi, I'm 29 years old and have been struggling with depression and heavy anxiety for a few years now. I used to never be this way, at least if I was I never noticed. Ive gone from feeling like a normal 25 year old to now feeling like everything caves in on me, on a daily basis, feeling like no matter what I do nothing will get better. I have good days, and then I have really bad days, which seem to far out do the good days. I fear death constantly whenever something in my body doesnt feel right. I jump to the most extreme condition or thoughts, which heightens everything to a new degree. I dont want to write a JK Rowlings novel here, as Im sure everyone can relate to some degree, but I thought maybe joining a place like this could help, even if its just a little. Thank you for your time.

venusbluejeans
28-10-17, 21:49
Hiya MrMarvel2k and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

MRS STRESS ED
28-10-17, 21:53
:welcome you will find lots of good advice here and kind like minded people,Have you spoken to your GP? if not go it can help you anxiety is an awful thing don't put up with it be positive go see the doctor x take care x:D