PDA

View Full Version : a question for vape users..graphic warning

Chick100
29-10-17, 09:13
Hi.
I have been vaping for about 1 year now , always use menthol/ minty ejuice and usually between 18 and 24 strength. I noticed a while ago, that my poo smells really really bad, sorry to be so blunt but canīt think of a way to say it any better. It is what it is.
I donīt have health anxiety, but just wondered if anyone else has started vaping and has the same thing.
Tried to get an answer from google but nothing there.

KK77
29-10-17, 12:21
I vape and can't say I have noticed poo smelling "really bad", but then I flush immediately and don't like to sniff for an aroma. Nicotine can give you loose stools or make you go more often though :shrug:

Chick100
29-10-17, 16:48
Hi Kk.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my rather odd question.
I donīt sniff around either, I donīt need to it smells that bad. Maybe my sense of smell has got better since I ditched the fags! Or could be that as I usually smoked on the toilet that masked the smell?

Anyway thanks again for helping :)

Midnight-mouse
29-10-17, 20:56
Both my partner and I have been vaping for about 3/4 years now. Neither of us have noticed any particular change in the smell of our stool. I also favour menthol flavours and we use 18mg too. Your sense of smell does change without the cigs but I would hazard a guess it’s more likely something your eating :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishmanpa
29-10-17, 22:27
Vaping is how I quit tobacco. Congrats on doing so yourself.

I'll give you bonus points for the string of mental connections needed to lead to the correlation to odorous poo and anxiety over this :huh:

Positive thoughts

nomorepanic
29-10-17, 23:24
I really don't think it is related to vaping

MyNameIsTerry
30-10-17, 02:02
Is there any connection to the time you started your med? I remember it was giving you a lot of trouble getting on it.

Chick100
30-10-17, 06:39
Hi mouse.

Thanks for taking time to reply. You could be right, but I eat different things every day and it always smells bad, though perhaps sometimes worse than other times, so you could be right. :whistles:

---------- Post added at 07:33 ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 ----------

Hi Terry.

NO, it started well before my nerves kicked off again , though I was on meds at the time, I had been on them for years without the odour.

Its not something that worries me, except when I smell the smell and almost throw up LOL, but thank you for taking the time to reply anyway :)

---------- Post added at 07:38 ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 ----------

Vaping is how I quit tobacco. Congrats on doing so yourself.

I'll give you bonus points for the string of mental connections needed to lead to the correlation to odorous poo and anxiety over this :huh:

Positive thoughts

Hi fishmanpa.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, and the congrats too.

Iīm not anxious over the smell, just curious if anyone else has noticed the same.

Its said that as we get older we shrink..Yes? well maybe its a case of my nose getting nearer my arse LOL :D
I know you like a joke, so hope you appreciate mine LOL

---------- Post added at 07:39 ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 ----------

I really don't think it is related to vaping

Thank you Nicola for your reply too :yesyes:

Fishmanpa
30-10-17, 12:20
Hi fishmanpa.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, and the congrats too.

Iīm not anxious over the smell, just curious if anyone else has noticed the same.

Its said that as we get older we shrink..Yes? well maybe its a case of my nose getting nearer my arse LOL :D
I know you like a joke, so hope you appreciate mine LOL

:roflmao: Yeah... that was pretty good :yesyes: Humor, especially about oneself, is good therapy. In general, your sense of smell and taste will experience a rebirth of sorts when you quit tobacco. I smoked cigarettes, a pipe and was a cigar smoker prior to quitting. Now, the smell of cigarettes is just nasty although a whiff of a good cigar brings on a craving to this day and it's been 5 years.

I think you hit on it though... if you smoked in the toilet then you had one shitty smell covering up another one ;)

Positive thoughts

Chick100
31-10-17, 07:42
:roflmao: Yeah... that was pretty good :yesyes: Humor, especially about oneself, is good therapy. In general, your sense of smell and taste will experience a rebirth of sorts when you quit tobacco. I smoked cigarettes, a pipe and was a cigar smoker prior to quitting. Now, the smell of cigarettes is just nasty although a whiff of a good cigar brings on a craving to this day and it's been 5 years.

I think you hit on it though... if you smoked in the toilet then you had one shitty smell covering up another one ;)

Positive thoughts

Hi Again fishmanpa.

Iīm glad you enjoyed my joke, I hoped I hadnīt overstepped the mark after I posted it.
I agree about the smell of ciggie smoke, but it has made me have the odd fag since I stopped and used the vaping, so I understand your craving for a good cigar. However each fag I had just tasted revolting and made me realise I now prefer my nicotine in a more palatable format.
Thanks again for your help :)

beowulf
13-11-17, 09:53
I have been vaping for around a year too, don't feel any bad smell. I mean not worse than usual. Maybe it is not commected with vaping at all and you should probably check your health if it bothers you...

Chick100
14-11-17, 08:26
Thanks for taking the time to reply Beowolf.
I really appreciate that. I had a test earlier this year and nothing showed on that, so think it must have been something I was eating at the time, maybe more salad or veg than usual.