PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new to this forum

juliearm
29-10-17, 12:25
:).. Hi everyone and thank you to those who read my post! I was only on 10mg daily of Citilopram for 6 weeks but ended up with horrendous headaches.. However I had a bad knock to my head.. CT scan of head and neck all ok. However I wasn't sure if the headaches were due to the knock or the tablets?.. In the meantime I found out that my liver count was up so had to get that down.(Unfortunately not through drink!) Soooo I decided to stop my tablets as I didn't feel good on them at all and wipe the slate clean with all medication. (The tabs were prescribed for anxiety).. I have weaned off them very slowly over the last 3 weeks.. To start with just slowly chopping a bit off the tablet that I was due to miss when I went onto every other day.....1 every other day for 10 days then I did half every other day for a week, but found I felt worst on the day that I actually took my tab? I haven't taken my half a tablet for 48 hours now and so far today no anxiousness. BUT since withdrawing over the last week I have been clenching my teeth, face pain and neck pain. Headaches too but I think this may be due to the teeth clenching! If any of you have experienced these symptoms.. how long do you think they will last for? Many Thanks, Julie x

venusbluejeans
29-10-17, 12:30
Hiya juliearm and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: