PDA

View Full Version : Feeling anxious

Blonde123
30-10-17, 06:55
After having a lovely and relatively calm chilled week off work, I’ve woke up this morning in abit of a state. I’m back at work today and my son is back st school. I’ve spent the night dreaming of some horrible things and I’ve been hit and sweaty all night. We bought a new puppy last Saturday and although he’s gorgeous and cute the thought of leaving him is making me feel stressed which sounds silly I know but it’s almost like another stress I can do without. I’ve woken up early my stomach is churning away like crazy and instead of getting up for work I just want to try and snuggle down and get back to sleep. Does anyone else feel like this in a morning?

I normally feel like this for a few weeks and then snap out of it for a few months until the next HA symptom gets me, but I feel like this has gone on for 2 months now. It’s strange how you can hide your feelings and get through the day without anyone knowing what you are going through. It’s like I’m in my own little world! I had a lovely little week off and now I’m back to work now I’m starting to feel bad again. I’m guessing that once I’ve been in for a few hours I’ll be fine. It doesn’t help that the new boss has been sacked and everyone is unsettled. Sorry for the moan x

Elliejane44
30-10-17, 08:18
Just to say hope you ok and I feeling same xx

Blonde123
30-10-17, 08:24
Thanks Ellie. It’s awful isn’t it x