PDA

View Full Version : Good morning- I'm new

princessmoomin
30-10-17, 10:21
Hi all. :weep:

I just thought I would try this. I've been feeling really down recently. It's my job mainly making me feel this way I think but it's affecting me outside of work now.
I am trying to find a new job but it's hard as I'm sure most of you know!
I've complained about my current situation to my partner and friends so much now that I know they are tired of hearing the same story over and over. Sometimes I just want someone to tell me everything will be okay and give me a bit of a positive boost...
My job atm has made my self confidence take a complete nose dive! I feel worthless and useless and just don't know how to pick myself back up.
I hate feeling down all the time and I feel rubbish for inflicting it on other people.

Just wanted somewhere to vent really and get some positive reinforcement ... thanks x

venusbluejeans
30-10-17, 10:36
Hiya princessmoomin and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: