PDA

View Full Version : Abdominal aortic aneurysm/cancer/anxiety?!?!

Holly54321
31-10-17, 01:05
I have severe health anxiety and am 22 years old.
So ive been having issues with constipation the past few months and getting treatment for it by my GP.
I told my GP i was worried about a pulse i saw in my stomavh but she said it was normal and all rhe times she felt my stomach was fine. Ive had a horrible fear that i have colon cancer the past fee months and now along with that, bowel obstruction or fecael impaction from the constipation.

I noticed my pulse in my tummy again when i lie down but i can only feel it if i apply pressure mostly on the left side of my belly button. Its also quite hard above my belly button. My tummy was always kind of hard on and off with the constipation, changes place often especially when im lucky enough to go toilet, then its gone. My GP felt it heing hard but said its fine. Im just worried the fact its above my belly button and even though its been hard there before, i googled and found that along with the oulse could be abdominal aortic aneurysm?!?! No history of it or no severe pain. But still im so flipping worried :(

I have GP app tmrw but my actual GP is on a holiday so i have to go to a different girl, and shes bery like straight forward. I went to her ages ago with a head ache and she said i could have meningitis. Im petrfied she will tell me i have colon cancer or the AAA or that i have a fecael impaction etc and be like "go to hospital urgently" which will just tear me to pieces. I feel so lost and depressed i dont know how to stop this. Please help me.

JoeCanuck
31-10-17, 01:34
I can see my pulse in several parts of my body, including my wrists AND my belly, depending on how anxious I am. You should try to believe your doctor.