PDA

View Full Version : I’m new here

Drowningincy
01-11-17, 14:27
Hi I’m new and have been struggling with ptsd since my daughter was seriously ill last year. She’s fine now but and health issues trigger my anxiety.

I have had some sessions with a psychotherapist but stopped when I felt better a few months back. However in the past 2 weeks I’ve gone downhill again and don’t know where to turn. Im mum to 5 children, living abroad and have no family close by. I have 2 friends that know about my anxiety but I don’t feel I could call and talk in depth with them about it. My husband hears it all and I’m so scared that I’ll drive him away as to be honest I’d be sick of living with someone like me. It’s relentless. I jump from one disease to another.

I just want this to end to I can enjoy my life again.

venusbluejeans
01-11-17, 14:32
Hiya Drowningincy and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Chick100
01-11-17, 18:04
hello.
I am also in a foreign county without any family at all, completely on my own since my husband died. So I know what it feels like. Talking to friends and you husband is something, but people who have never experienced anxiety aren´t able understand just how bad it can be. I would go back to see my therapist and doctor if it was me.

Hope you get some help and support soon. :hugs: