PDA

View Full Version : Armpit lymphnode

stressedanxious
01-11-17, 18:09
I had an armpit lymph node ultrasound on my armpit like in the middle of August 2017. Today I looked at my armpit and it looks bigger , I’m scared . 😞 I’ve had this thing for like a year and a half now.

Tinttu
01-11-17, 18:53
How big was it when you had your ultrasound? Year and a half is a long time, I am pretty sure it's nothing.

stressedanxious
01-11-17, 18:56
It was like the size of a grape or so, I had my ultrasound like in the middle of August . 2017. Now my armpit looks a little bit different , I’m scared . I had a fine needle aspiration on it like several months ago, and my ultra sound on it a couple month ago (August) I’m just so worried cause my armpit looks a bit bigger. Why can’t I just have a normal lymph node

Tinttu
01-11-17, 18:59
Aw, i understand that you're scared. I've been scared over my lymph nodes as well but you had a biopsy done which came back clear so you should be okay, right? I've had mine up for almost a year. Have you had chest xray done?

Fishmanpa
01-11-17, 19:03
Perception vs. Reality.

You've had the "Gold Standard" of testing in the FNAB. You don't have cancer. You do have anxiety and treating that will help your perception and reduce your anxiety and stress.

Positive thoughts