PDA

View Full Version : Got a new symptom while i had a panic attack

Sheilacosby1983
01-11-17, 21:51
A few days ago i had the worst panic attack ever. I was overthinking, stomach was aching like it had a huge knot in it, i started to sweat, cry and then i started to throw up bad. Then all of a sudden, the room started to spin, which i knew get on the floor before i fall on the floor. As I was trying to get down, I passed out on the floor and when i came to, I was in a deep cold sweat and my 8 month old kitten was licking my face.
I never blacked out like i did in a long time. I dont know if thats a new symptom or not? I know after my attack my jaw was sore and i was extremely exhausted which always happens after I have a panic or anxiety attack

ana
02-11-17, 16:25
My therapist says it's highly unlikely to pass out during a panic attack because of all the adrenaline that's pumping through your veins. In my opinion, you were feeling really poorly physically and this caused you to pass out. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go and see a doctor if you've not passed out a lot in the past and/or still feel nauseous and dizzy.