PDA

View Full Version : Stinging Pain by Right Breast

hypochondricat
01-11-17, 22:44
Sorry for posting again but getting anxious over a stinging slightly burning pain I got and still have lingering by my right breast on this boney area but sometimes a bit above that area which also feels boney. I googled out of habit and got heart related results. I got it right after having just a forkfull of pasta that I had today without a problem. I went to lay down but felt like my hand was numb or just cold and my upper left arm felt odd. I went away after a bit. Now I started getting this cold feeling by the right breast. The area is warm to touch as well and I read that symptoms HA can subside so that is scaring me a bit.

I'm kinda scared it's heart related even thought I don't smoke, am in my early 20s and and relatively underweight even though I have read being underweight can cause problems. It doesn't hurt to breath deeply but my HR is in the high 80s.

Fishmanpa
01-11-17, 23:22
I don't doubt you're feeling something but that's not heart related.

Positive thoughts

hypochondricat
01-11-17, 23:29
I don't doubt you're feeling something but that's not heart related.

Positive thoughts

Really? Even the weird left arm stuff? I realize I started feeling this after reading results from Dr Google and Web design, even now my hand kinda hurts and is a bit sweaty but guess it's anxiety.

I do get worried about chalking up everything to anxiety

Fishmanpa
02-11-17, 01:54
Really? Even the weird left arm stuff? I realize I started feeling this after reading results from Dr Google and Web design, even now my hand kinda hurts and is a bit sweaty but guess it's anxiety.

I'm not a doctor but I've had two heart attacks, triple bypass and stents. IMHO, you wouldn't be here typing and seeking reassurance if it were a serious heart related issue. Add being 20yo and I can say with some confidence it's not heart related.

Are you doing anything to treat your anxiety?

Positive thoughts